Bummer, Tom isn't coming home today. Apparently he had a heart flutter late yesterday and they want to keep him in at least until Sunday to monitor him. They need to make sure it was just a fluke. He's really, really disappointed. Bonnie too.
She was on her way to the hospital when she got the news. We're keeping our fingers crossed it happens tomorrow (heck, let's all cross everything we got).
Other than that he is doing better. Once he gets home he needs to get his strength back up. Tom has gotten weak from all the swelling and laying in bed for almost 3 weeks. He will continue 2 injections a day of Lovenox (heavy blood thinners) to try to keep the clots at bay.
I did see Bonnie last night. She sounds better but tells me she really isn't feeling better yet. I'm hoping once Tom gets home she can rest up a bit too and get healthy again.
I'm off to do a little spring cleaning outside. Enjoy your day!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there, my friend! I know what you are going through and know it will get better soon.
ReplyDelete