They lanced Tom's foot tonight to relieve the two large blisters on the toes of his left foot. He has compression stockings on both legs. Quite the fashion statement. Circulation is good both legs. He was able to sit up a lot today.
Bonnie says there is a huge difference in Tom. His color is good and he mood is wonderful. She said if you could see him today he doesn't look like there is anything wrong with him!
He might be able to come home tomorrow or Saturday! Bonnie thinks more likely on Saturday. What wonderful news! The first day of spring is tomorrow and Tom might get sprung!
Bonnie is still coughing a ton, but boy she sounds better too! I can her a bit of relief in her voice.
I promise to let you know as soon as I get word that Tom is on his way home.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tom and Bonnie: hang in there. Sooner or later it always gets better.
ReplyDeleteKris: thanks for the blog. A great way to help the rest of us keep up with Tom and Bonnjie without intruding.
I agree with Bonnie! I talked to Dad and he does sound wonderful! I give a fella a lot of credit for being in the hospital 20+ days and still comes out smiling! Kristin
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear this news. It's about time you get out of there! Rich saysHi!
ReplyDelete