Sunday, March 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Tom made it home today! After a quick stop at Walgreen's to get a prescription, they arrived home just a short time ago. I haven't seen him and probably won't today as he really just wants to rest. But Rich helped him get settled and said other than being really weak, he looks good.

Yesterday we got their patio set out with neighbor, Mark's helps. This way if Tom is adventurous enough he can go outside, sit, get some fresh air and blow off the hospital stink.

If I hear more news I'll certainly let you know. Take care

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Home, Tom. I'm so glad Kris is doing this blog and we can keep tabs on you. We are so glad you are home. Hopefully, you got outside today. We thought of you as we were driving along the Fox in St. Charles. Take care and God bless,
    Dick and Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bonnie and Tom,
    Glad to hear that you finally got sprung! There's no place like home! Hope to see you soon. Love ya, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so thrilled to hear that you are finally home!! That will speed up the healing process more than anything. You both need to get plenty of rest and chill out with some good books!!
    Love Ya, Linda and Marty

    ReplyDelete