Today’s update comes from the man himself:
guess who from the palace at alexian brothers hosp.!!!!!! Bon still sick and has been naping
bedside ... anyway... they did nothing to me today. What a bummer. Tomorrow they are doing
a new procedure that has never been before at alexian. First they are finishing with right leg.
On left leg the new device goes into major leg vein and does a special rotor rooter job. Will know
results EOD tomorrow or early Wednesday
I apologize for not getting the blog up and running this weekend. Both Alek and I have been sick. I made it into work today, but Alek stayed home from school again. Hopefully we’ll both be on the mend soon. I’ll try to get it going by this weekend. Until then, I promise to stay in touch via email.
Take care,
Kris
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment