Thursday, April 2, 2009

How cute are these two?!















1 comment:

  1. Burgess Meredith, the actor made a quote in the movie "Grumpy Old Men" that I've never forgotten. Whereas I can't quote exactly the way he said it off the top of my head, it was something like "something you will alway have that no one can take away from you is your life's experiences." That's what Tom & Bonnie have - an abundance of life's experiences! Debbie told me they went to Florida in January
    for oysters because it was something they always wanted to do. I said "what a class act those 2 are". Most of us go to Florida for the sun, sand & surf, and I'm sure Bonnie & Tom enjoyed that part of it too! But it was to once again experience doing something that they've always wanted to do! Think of the life experiences they have had together! My wish is those times together will bring Bonnie comfort during these difficult times.

    ReplyDelete