How do you begin to talk about Tom?
Ever since Bonnie brought Tom into our family, he took care of me like a little sister! I knew that he cared about me and cared about what I did with my life. He saw me get married, have kids, and watch my kids grow up into the people that they are today. I know that he was proud of me and my family.
Tom would always give my shoulders a quick massage, knowing that I probably needed it! He was always right!
Bonnie and Tom were definitely soul mates. They knew what the other needed without being asked. I noticed this last summer when they came to Myrtle Beach to be with us for a few days. Tom got out the bug spray for Bonnie before we went to the beach because he knew that she would need it. Just little things like that. We sure had a great time taking them to the bars along the beach, riding in the golf cart with our travel mugs!
We were all devasted at the news of Tom being sick. Then the news of his passing. He just couldn't do it anymore. He put up the good fight though. His humor, love, friendship, guidance, generosity will be sorely missed. I feel so bad for Bonnie, he was her life. As she was his.
We miss you and love you, Tom.
Bee-Ba-Ba-Ree-Ba
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment